Pillai HOC College of Engineering and Technology, Department of Computer Engineering had successfully conducted an Online Webinar on “Higher Education Opportunities in Germany and Europe” for students and faculty of PHCET.
Ms. Niketa Dedhia, Founder and Principal Consultant of Exponent Consultancy Services, USA
Ms. Rohini Bhosale and Ms. Neetu Pillai
In this age of informatics, current economic scenario and melting international boundaries, a successful career with debt-free education that focuses on 360 degree development of the student is of prime importance. To help students embark on a successful journey they require depth of knowledge, breadth of international horizons and height of elite goals, to carve a niche for you the pre-final and final year students, a webinar was organized on Higher education opportunities in Germany and Europe by Ms. Niketa. Ms. Dedhia, is Founder and Principal Consultant of Exponent Consultancy Services, USA ex-Head DAAD Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst. Total 66 students and faculty have participated the session.
The presentation covered following areas:
- Reasons to pursue higher education Germany and Europe:
- Basic eligibility requirements for students who wants to pursue higher education in Germany
- Requirements of preparatory and qualifying exams
- Various professional fields where German universities specialize
- Medium of instruction
- Foreign degree certification and validation
- Application package requirements and compilation process
- Visa Process
- Inter-cultural differences and nuances
- Key pointers for success in Germany and Europe
- Barrier free education (for students with some handicap)
- Companies where work / job can be an option in Germany and Europe
- How ECS can help in achieving your future goals for the student’s success
The session ended with vote of thanks by Dr. Ashok Kanthe, Head of Computer Engineering Department. Feedback link was sent to the participants and E-Certificate was mailed to their registered mail ids. Positive feedback was received from participants.