Construction of Eight Lane Access Controlled Expressway from Km 69.800 To Km 79.783 (Bhoj to Morbe Section – SPUR of Vadodara Mumbai Expressway) Including 4.160 Km Long Twin Tube Eight-Lane Tunnel in Matheran Eco-Sensitive Zone in State of Maharashtra On EPC Mode Under Bharatmala Pariyojana (Phase II- Package XVII). The Expressway Is a Greenfield Alignment Project.
Ms. Gayatri Deshpande Pathak
Tunnel Project Site Office, Roots Farm House, Morbe Village, Tahsil – Panvel, District – Raigarh, Maharashtra: 410206.
Dr. G. R. Patil.
Mrs. Gayatri Deshpande Pathak
Objective of Site Visit:
- Experiencing and learning more about construction site environment
- Understand the basic of construction process and witness the usage of construction equipment’s on site including mechanical plants.
- Creating awareness of the importance of safety on site and understanding of safety problems and site conditions.
- Asking questions from people in charge and people working at construction site to gain more information and learn from their experiences.
- To gain experience in tunnel construction work.