Pillai HOC College of Engineering and Technology in association with Art of Living Foundation, successfully conducted Three Day’s Online Workshop on “Menstrual Health & Hygiene Awareness for Women” jointly organized by the Women Development Cell and Department of Information Technology from 8th – 10th March, 2021 for Teaching, Non-teaching and Students of PHCET, on the eve of Women’s Day.
1. Dr. Monali Chopade, Assistant Medical Officer, Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. Worked as medical officer in JJ Hospital and headed 6 Departments including CSR Department in Hospital.
2. Ms. Anuprabha Prashanth, Global Career Counsellor, International Career Counselling Coach, MBA and HR in MNC India and abroad. Certified Yoga Instructor from Sri Sri School of Yoga.
Dr. Divya Y. Chirayil
This talk was well received by faculty and students and they have highly benefited. The valuable exposure about the significance of Yoga, Mudras and demonstration has benefitted our participants to improve their physical and mental health in this pandemic period.
Workshop was focused and demonstrated in the following areas
- Yoga Asanas for painless periods
- Pranayamas for mood swings
- Mudras for uplifting Energy
- Menstrual Hygiene to prevent from disease
- Balanced Diet for overall growth
- Question and Answer Session with the Doctor for any kind of health issues
- Tips for Balanced and happy life
The session ended with vote of thanks by Dr. Divya Chirayil, coordinator for the event. Feedback link was send to the participants and E- Certificates was mailed to the participants after 3 days successful completion of workshop. Positive feedback was received from participants and have shown their keen interest for future related activities.