Department of Mechanical Engineering is proud to announce an ATAL Academy sponsored One-week Online Faculty Development Program on “Challenges and Opportunities of Industry 4.0 Techniques Scope in Manufacturing Industries and Manufacturing Systems” from 24th – 28th August, 2021
The FDP is aimed to explore and bring awareness with promising outcomes towards the innovative teaching and learning, research, and teaching practices and to impart in higher education. Henceforth lead to the collaboration, coordination, interpretation, transparency, trace abilities, professional growth, and leadership abilities in one and all of the executive systems.
Lectures by eminent researchers, academicians and professionals from IITs, NITs, NITIE and Industries and Domain expert from PHCET
No Registration Fees
E-Certificate on completion of FDP from Atal Academy (AICTE)
Only limited seats available
This would be helpful to faculty members, researchers and professionals to update themselves about the research avenues and challenges in the field of interdisciplinary Engineering.
For more details, please refer the brochure
The detailed process flow for joining the FDP is available on the link below:
General Steps for Registration
- Open https://atalacademy.aicte-india.org/signup
- Signup as a participant to get email for verification
- Verify your email first
- After verifying, sign into account, Click on workshops in side menu options. A list of available workshops will be available.
- Using the keys Ctrl+F, search the keyword Datascience Industry 4.0 there will a number of institutes offering the course. Move through the search to get the course where our college name is mentioned.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon in red circle to join the course.
Dr. M. D. Nadar
Phone Number : 08652240002
Department of Mechanical Engineering
For any queries contact:
Prof. Pravin Dhalke – +918652232039
Prof. Sunil Singh Rajput – +91 7276222267