One Week Short Term Training Programme on “Machine Intelligence and DSP Applications”, was conducted by Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in association with AICTE-ISTE and IETE from 2nd to 8th January 2018, for the faculty of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Computer Engineering Department.
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
This STTP provided platform to learn fundamental concepts of Machine learning algorithms and DSP applications like filter design, hardware and software design techniques.
This training comprised of series of lectures and practical sessions. The eminent speakers from various institutions addressed the participants. Total 44 participants from various institutions registered and benefited by this STTP. The practical sessions on octave software, MATLAB software was conducted. The participants obtained deep insight of Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, filter design and DSP applications which helped them to apply it in their future work. All the participants appreciated the STTP and gave good feedback.
The eminent speakers for the session are as follows:
- Dr. V. G. Gaikar, Vice-Chancellor, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Maharashtra
- Dr. Jaganath H. Nirmal, HOD and Professor, Department of Electronics Engineering, K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Dr. Sanjay Shitole, HOD and Professor, Usha Mittal Institute of Technology for Women, S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai
- Mr. Saurbh Shigwan, Senior Research Fellow, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Bombay
- Ms. Lalita Moharkar, Assistant Professor, Xavier Institute of Engineering, Mumbai
- Ms. Divya Chirayil, HOD, Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Pillai HOC college of Engineering & Technology, Rasayani