Department of Electrical organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 12th September, 2015 in 504, V-floor, engineering building.
Around 30 students (SE-ELEC-29) along with their parents attended the meeting.
The meeting was addressed by Prof. Asokan (HOD, ELEC). wherein he discussed following topics-
- Exam scheme
- Academic schedule / calendar
- Information about online examination
- Attendance of wards
- Information about training and placement
- Information of result
- Time management for self study
- CBGS awareness
After the address of HOD, students and parents were divided division wise. They interacted with Class Coordinator and respective subject teachers. University results, Test results, Attendance, Discipline and Punctuality of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly. At last, the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views. Following are the views and suggestion given by parents.
- Address by Prof. Ashokan for students & parents was very effective.
- The subject expert provided for the small group of students were very much appreciated.
- Our Principal’s concept for “Zero ATKT” is very much appreciated by the students & parents.
- Student faculty interaction and personal attention towards students was appreciated.
- Parents Teacher meeting should be arranged at least twice in every semester.
- Bus Facilities should be improved.
- Prior instructions and demonstration should be given before the Online Test.
- Classroom ambience.
Examination forms and mark-sheets should be made available for the students in time.