Department of Information Technology conducted a parent teacher meeting for S.E.,T.E. and B.E. on 10th March, 2018. All parents were invited for the meeting individually. 63 parents along with their wards attended the meeting. The meeting was addressed by Ms. Monisha Mohan. The following points are discussed in the meeting:
Information Technology Engineering
- Exam Scheme
- Attendance & Result of Student
- Training and placement
- Motivational tips
- Academic schedule
- Introduced Project Based Learning
- Details on problem solving workshop for students were discussed
After the welcome address, students and parent were divided class-wise and interacted with respective class coordinator and subject teacher. A progress report was made for individual student mentioning the university result, internal test result & attendance of students by the class coordinator and counselling for overall improvement was given accordingly.
Parents also shared their opinion and filled the feedback form at the end of the session. Following are the views and suggestion given by parents:
- Appreciated the college facility
- Praised faculty’s efforts for improvement of their wards
- Suggested to improve bus facility
At the end of session, parents filled the feedback form and express their views.