The Parent Teacher’s Meeting was organized by the Department of EXTC Engineering on 9th March, 2019 in 104, Ist floor, Engineering Building. The meeting started with the welcome address by Head of the Department, Prof. Divya Chirayil. She explained the agenda of the meeting in front of around 20 parents.
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
The agenda of the meeting is :
- Exam Scheme
- Attendance & Result of Student
- Introduced Project Based Learning
- Regular Attendance
- Action to be taken for defaulter students
- Syllabus covered & planning for remaining
- Time management for self study
- Focus on zero ATKT and its advantage
- Under Teacher Guardian scheme, Interaction of every students Parents with Teachers
- Unit test I marks
Parents also interacted with Class Coordinator and respective subject teachers. All details of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly. And the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views for the meeting.