Department of Electrical organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 29th February, 2020 in A-505, V-floor, engineering building.
Around 57 students along with their parents attended the meeting. The meeting was addressed by Prof. Pranita Chavan (HOD, ELEC) wherein he discussed the following topics-
- Importance of student’s attendance in the class was briefly discussed. Parents were also requested to keep in touch with the class coordinators and mentors for their wards progress.
- Parents were informed about the management concern about the results and various majors taken by college to improve the results were discussed
- Importance of daily studying at home was discussed.
- Student were motivated to participate in the project exhibition held in our college
- Importance of training / internship in industry during vacation was discussed
- Detail on problem solving workshop for student were discussed.
- Importance of research and need of new technology
After the address of HOD, students and parents also interacted with Class Coordinator, mentors and respective subject teachers. University results, Test results, Attendance, Discipline and Punctuality of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly. At last, the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views.
Following are the views and suggestion given by parents.
- Parents praised the faculty and were happy about faculty’s effort to improve their ward’s future.
- Some Parents were happy with the work of class mentors.