Department of Electrical organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 9th March, 2019 in 504, V-floor, engineering building. Around 25 students along with their parents attended the meeting.
The meeting was addressed by Ms. Pranita Chavan (HOD, ELEC) wherein he discussed the following topics:
- Encourage parents of slow learners to send students for remedial lectures.
- Disclose University results and Test-I results.
- Parents can contact CC or HOD for any queries. Contact numbers were provided.
- Industrial Visit arranged by department to Airport Utility Building.
- Paying balance fees.
- Submission of scholarship forms.
After finishing this meeting at around 12.30 p.m. all parents were requested to assemble in separated classes where respective CC’s gave following information to them Results declared by University of Mumbai, Unit Test – I results, Attendance of students, Unit Test – II period. Then CC’s cleared their doubts and at the end feedback forms were distributed to parents and collected from them.
Parents of the ward expected remedial lectures to be conducted for the slow learners and more project based learning.
Action taken on Parents feedback
- Parents suggested project based learning – PCB workshop conducted using Eagle software.
- Industrial visit arranged for T.E. Electrical Engineering students