The Parent Teacher’s Meeting was organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering on 10th March, 2018 in 504, V-floor, Engineering Building.
The meeting started with the welcome address by Head of the Department, Prof. Pranita Chavan. She briefed the gathering (of 35 parents) about the activities and also explained how the department offers the best possible learning environment for the students.
The following points are discussed in the meeting:
- Exam Scheme
- Attendance & Result of Student
- Training and placement
- Academic schedule
- Introduced Project Based Learning
- Details on problem solving workshop for students were discussed
- Regular Attendance
- Action to be taken for defaulter students
- Syllabus covered & planning for remaining
- Time management for self study
- Focus on zero ATKT and its advantage
- Under Teacher Guardian scheme, Interaction of every students Parents with Teachers
- Unit test I marks and regular Attendance
- Planning of Remedial lectures and its Time Table
- Continuous Evaluation of Assignments & Practicals
- Information about Internal Test 2, Oral Exam and University Exam
After the address of HOD, students and parents were divided division wise. They interacted with Class Coordinator and respective subject teachers. University results, Test results, Attendance, Discipline and Punctuality of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly.
At last, the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views. Following are the views and suggestion given by parents.
- Parents appreciated the training programmes that were arranged for their ward.
- Student faculty interaction and personal attention towards students was appreciated.