Department of Electrical organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 27th February, 2016 in 504, V-floor, engineering building.
Around 25 students (SE-ELEC- 26) along with their parents attended the meeting.
The meeting was addressed by Prof. Asokan (HOD, ELEC) wherein he discussed the following topics-
- Examination Schedule – Theory and Oral / Practical
- Online submission of BE Semester VII and VIII examination forms.
- Placements status and minimum criterion to be eligible for campus interview.
- Convocation conduction in college on behalf of University
- Benefits of Workshop to achieve “Zero KT”
- Seminars conducted by Airon Company
- Industrial Visit arranged by college at Reliance, Mahape.
- Minimum marks to pass the heads
- Parents can contact CC or HOD for any queries. Contact numbers were provided.
- E-scholarship to be filled online before due date
- Paying the balance fees
- University results and Test-I results
After finishing this meeting at around 12.30 p.m. all parents were requested to assemble in separated classes where respective CC’s gave following information to them Results declared by University of Mumbai, Unit Test – I results, Attendance of students, Unit Test -II period. Then CC’s cleared their doubts and at the end feedback forms were distributed to parents and collected from them.
The common complaints mentioned by parents in writing as well as orally were as follows
- Canteen is far away from the main building.
- Revaluation results are declared very late.
- Water purifiers are not working
- Sufficient buses are not available due to that students has to come as standing
- Railway concessions are not issued in time
- Canteen food is not good
- Canteen ambiance is dirty like dogs and birds are moving or seating there. Sometime they spoil the food. Less space in canteen.