The Parent Teacher’s Meeting was organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering on 16th September, 2023 in A-505, V floor, Engineering Building.
The meeting started with the welcome address by Head of the Department, Prof. Pranita Chavan. She explained the agenda of the meeting.
The agenda of the meeting is :
- Performance of the student in Unit Test
- Irregularity of students
- Poor Attendance
- Action to be taken for defaulter students
- To cover marks in the upcoming Unit Test
- Mini Project and Project Value
- Syllabus covered & planning for remaining
- Time management for self study
- Under Teacher Guardian scheme, Interaction of every students Parents with Teachers
The Class Coordinator and respective subject teachers interacted with Parents. All details of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counselling for improvement was given accordingly. And the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views for the meeting. Also one on one interaction with student and parents with Head of Department was taken for the student’s very poor attendance as well as very less marks.