Expert Lecture by : Mr. Sambhaji Kadam (External Faculty PCRA)
Mr. Sambhaji Kadam did his M. Tech (Energy Technology), at Department of Technology, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra in 2012. He is a Energy Auditor, Industrial Electronics Engineer and having specialisation in Concept Engineering, Design & Planning, PLC, SCADA, Sensors, Mechatronics, Energy Automation. He is having 19 years of experience in his profession.
The objective of this ITP was:
- Create awareness among masses about energy saving & Energy Conservation
- Promote Research, development and deployment for Energy
- Provide training and technical advisory services
- Information dissemination of fuel Efficient technologies
- Function as a ‘think tank’ for the Govt. of India