An Industrial Visit was conducted by Department of Information Technology, PHCET to I-Medita, Pune Cisco Networking Labs. 52 students from the Department visited I-Medita Networking Labs along with 3 faculty members. I-Medita is Pune’s Biggest Cisco Networking Labs with large number of racks consisting Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewalls etc.
I-Medita, 2nd Floor, Aditi Samruddhi Building, Baner, Baner Road Pune, Maharashtra
Information Technology Engineering
The motto of this Industrial Visit was to give practical insights about Networking Industry and to discuss how they can start their high flying careers in the Networking domain. Students interacted with CCIE experts and were introduced to the world of Networking.
The visit was initiated Mr. Baldev: CCIE Security #37094, Mr. Sudhanshu: CCIE VOICE #41212 and Mr. Saurabh: CCIE R&SV5 #46962 – an Experts in Networking Domain. They shared deep practical insights about the role of networking in today’s industries, the functionalities of networking devices like Routers, Switches, firewalls etc. in communication and the working of Data Centers, etc. Demonstration on Real time Networks was also shown to students.
Here are some Key Highlights of Industrial Visit:
- Made Students Aware with Industry Practices
- Awareness about the role of Network Engineers in companies like Airtel, Vodafone, HCL, Accenture, etc.
- Increase practical knowledge of Networking and Big Data Hadoop Industrial sectors among students
- Acquaint students with interesting facts and breath-taking innovations in Networking, Network Security and other networking domains
- Information shared on the key certifications involved in Networking and their importance in industry
- Explanation of how all the networking devices and Data Centers Works and their role in Industry
- Few Hands on Practical were also shown to students