Department of Information Technology under ISTE Student Chapter of Pillai HOC College of Engineering and Technology organized Hands On Workshop on “Full Stack Development: Spring Boot & Angular Workshop”. It was scheduled on 18th August, 2023 in CAD CAM Lab between 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. This course provides comprehensive training for those who prefer to come up to speed on building capabilities. The prerequisites are the rapid pace of this class favors those who learn new concepts quickly, or have previous experience with Java Development along with basic knowledge of UI. On this momentous occasion it was our proud privilege that we were blessed with Shubham Anbhule who is Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer) & Mr. Santosh Pillai who is also software engineer.
The event began with the formal introduction of guest speaker. To express our affection and reverence towards our guest speaker Principal of PHCET Dr. J. W. Bakal & IT Department faculty Prof. Poonam Pathak felicitate guests with moment. And then Principal Sir also guided all the students. Students got inspired by the guidance of sir and they feel motivated for entire event.
At the end of session, students give positive feedbacks. The event was led and executed successfully under the guidance of ISTE coordinator Prof. Siddhesh Khanvilkar and prof. Rupali Sathe. About 50 student of third year and final year of Information Technology department willingly participated in this event to make this event successful.
Course outcomes of workshop:
- Students / Participants will develop relevant programming abilities
- Participants will demonstrate proficiency with statistical analysis of
- Participants will develop the ability to build and assess
- Participants will demonstrate skill in various tools used for
- Participants will apply concepts and methods to solve problems in real-world
Contexts and will communicate these solutions effectively.
The workshop on “Full stack development: Spring boot & Angular workshop” started with the lighting of the lamp by dignitaries welcomed all the participants for the and gave the gave the introduction about Data science is a multidisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract and insights from structured and Unstructured data.
Various topics were unfolded by the eminent speakers during this workshop. Following topics were covered with the hands-on sessions:
- What is the difference between Spring Boot & Angular JS?
- Which is best Spring Boot with react or Angular?
- Can we use Angular JS with Spring Boot?
- Which big companies use Spring Boot?