An Online Webinar on “Technical Paper Writing” was conducted on 29th April, 2021. Total 45 students attended this workshop. Dr. Mansi Subhedar, Head, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering was the resource person for this webinar.
Online Webinar on “Technical Paper Writing”
Google Meet Platform
T.E. and B.E. EXTC Students
Dr. Mansi Subhedar
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Webinar was conducted on Online Google Meet Platform.
Dr. Mansi Subhedar briefed students about importance of Technical paper writing and the need of this skill. Speaker also explained about technical report is a sole medium through which the audience and readers can understand the entire process of experimentation. Speaker also explained procedure to format IEEE paper.
In online webinar following content was covered.
- Why technical reports are important for communicating ideas and concepts?
- The anatomy of a technical report
- How to write aims and objectives?
- Citing and referencing
- Presenting equations and nomenclature
- Figures, diagrams and labelling
- Use of language and tense
- Guidelines for literature review
- Plagiarism check using various platforms
- Dos and Don’ts while framing abstract, introduction, Simulation results, conclusion and future scope