Information Technology, PHCET, Rasayani organized Two Days Workshop on “How to Make Your Own Operating System” by the Department of Information Technology. This course provides comprehensive Operating Systems training for those who prefer to come up to speed on making a new operating system. The prerequisites are the rapid pace of this class favours those who learn new concepts quickly, or have previous knowledge of Unix system administration in order to resolve problems and correctly execute the commands listed. In particular, as an absolute minimum, participant should already have the ability to use the command line (shell) to copy or move files and directories, list directory and file contents and change the current directory. It is also expected that participant have a reasonable knowledge of using and installing the Linux operating system and software. If participant have already attended ‘Booting’ workshop that will be an advantage as trainer will be skipping the Linux bootloader configuration part.
9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Mr. Yogesh Babar (Red Hat Ltd. Pune)
Course outcomes of FDP in Data Science are:
- Participants will study operating system concepts
- Participants will demonstrate proficiency with Compiler construction and the way they work
- Participants will study Linker / Loader
- Participants will study Linux kernel construction
- Participants will demonstrate skill in Kernel Debugging
- Participants will apply Porting Linux on an ARM processor