Mahatma Education Society’s Pillai HOC College of Engineering and Technology, PHCET, Rasayani Department of Civil Engineeering is organising a Short Term Training Progamme (STTP) on “Advances in Disaster Management and Risk Reduction: A Remote Sensing and GIS Approach” from 24th to 29th June, 2019.
Orientation Programme on
“Disaster Management and Mitigation Measures” on 24th June, 2019 for all faculty members of University of Mumbai (All Branches). Download Brochure
As University of Mumbai has revised the syllabus with respect to CBCGS from the Academic Year 2016-17 wherein the Final Year Institute Level Optional Course (ILOC) have introduced in which Disaster Management and Mitigation Measures (DMMM) is one of the ILOC in VII semester for all branches.
All Registered participants will be offeted 2 Free Course on Disaster Management and RS / GIS from Pillai ISRO Outreach Network Institute and IIRS ISRO will provide these course certificates.
Who Should Attend
- Ph.D. research scholars
- Faculty-Engineering, Polytechnic, Architecture and Management Institutions
- Technical / Scientific Staff of Central / State Government / Faculty / researchers
- Delegates from Industries and R & D Organizations
- Geographers, Geologists & Environmentalist
- U.G, P.G. Students (Specially Students of Mumbai University who are having this subject in their current Syllabus)
Registration Details (Mandatory): click here
Eminent Speakers form ISRO, NDMA, MCGM, BMC, CIDCO and IITs etc and other government organisations will deliver lectures and discuss recent case studies involved in management and mitigation measures on various disasters..
Buses from CIDCO Circle near Panvel Railway station will start at 8:20 a.m.
Mr. Karthik Nagarajan: 08779605643
Mr. Raju Narwade: 08108202122