The Parent Teacher’s Meeting was organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering on 29th September, 2018 in 504, V-floor, engineering building. The meeting started with the welcome address by Head of the Department, Prof. Pranita Chavan. She explained the agenda of the meeting in front of around 30 parents.
29th September, 2018
The agenda of the meeting is :
- Exam Scheme
- Attendance & Result of Student
- Introduced Project Based Learning
- Details on problem solving workshop for students were discussed
- Regular Attendance
- Action to be taken for defaulter students
- Syllabus covered & planning for remaining
- Time management for self study
- Focus on zero ATKT and its advantage
- Under Teacher Guardian scheme, Interaction of every students Parents with Teachers
- Unit test I marks
Parents also interacted with Class Coordinator and respective subject teachers. All details of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly. And the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views for the meeting.