Department of Automobile Engineering organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 29th September, 2018 in B-304, 3rd Floor, Engineering Building. Around 50 students along with their parents attended the meeting.
The meeting was addressed by Ms. Siddhi Hatle (Automobile HOD) wherein she discussed the following topics-
- Discussion of various Mechanical labs and other facilities.
- Importance of student’s attendance in the class was briefly discussed. Parents were also requested to keep in touch with the class coordinators for their wards progress.
- Importance of daily studying at home was discussed.
- Various programs like student mentor scheme was discussed for more personal attention towards students
- Student were motivated to participate in the project exhibition held in our college
- Importance of training / internship in industry during vacation was discussed
- Detail on problem solving workshop for student were discussed.
- Parents were informed about the management concern about the results and various majors taken by college to improve the results were discussed
- Importance of research and need of new technology
After the address of HOD, students and parents were requested to interact with Class Coordinator and respective subject teachers. University results, Test results, Attendance, Discipline and Punctuality of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly.
At last, the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views. Following are the views and suggestion given by parents.
- Parents appreciated the college facility
- Parents also praised the faculty and were happy about faculty’s effort to improve their ward’s future.
- Some Parents were happy with the work of class mentors.
- University results specially Revaluation results are delayed
- Sometimes student don’t get seats in bus.